Module 10 Study Guide
- Explain how expressions are evaluated based on precedence, associativity, and operand evaluation order
- Evaluate expressions correctly given various rules for precedence, associativity, and operand evaluation order
- Define side effects and referential transparency
- Explain the relationship between referential transparency and side effects
- State the advantage and disadvantages of operator overloading
- Explain the dangers of type conversions
- Explain what a short-circuit operator is and give an example of how it might be useful
- List the various common compound and unary assignment operators, explain how they work, and be able to use them properly
- Evaluate expressions containing various kinds of operators correctly
- CPL 7
- Slides: Lam
Please complete the lab for this week in class.
The test for this module will take place on Canvas on Friday. You will have an opportunity to re-take a different version of the same test next week. If you choose to do the re-take, your grade for this module will be the higher of the two scores.